Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thank you!

Dear Readers,

I am overwhelmed in a good way by all the kind comments and emails I received yesterday and today.  I want to thank everyone who took the time to write.  I tried to respond to each email but so many came through that I'm afraid I won't get to you all but please know how much your words touched me.

The Kindness post was written with the hope that people would think twice before writing a mean comment or email to anyone, not just me.  As a New Yorker, I like to think I have a thick skin but sometimes there is only so much a person can take.  There are also times when something else might be going on in our lives that doesn't allow us to just ignore a rude comment or person.  I wish more people would remember that before hitting send. 

Thank you again for your wonderful support and encouragement!  Oh, and for the new motto, Illegitimi Non Carborund

XOXO,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment